首页 » 其他闲扯 » Give to all my friends

Give to all my friends

时间: 2012-07-07 阅读: 17,049 次 评论: 4 条
标签:

Stairway to Heaven

天国的梯子

There's a lady who's sure All that glitters is gold
有一个女士相信,所有会闪亮的都是金子

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
她想买一架去天堂的梯子。

When she gets there she knows
到达那里她发现,

If the stores are all closed,
即使所有商店都关门,

With a word she can get what she came for.
只凭一句承诺她就可以得到她想要的。

so that she's buying a stairway to heaven.
所以她想买一架通往天堂的梯子。

There's a sign on the wall
墙上那个字符的确切含义

But she wants to be sure
她想知道

Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
你知道文字有时候有双重含义

In a tree by the brook
溪边的树上,

There's a songbird who sings,
一只小鸟在歌唱

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
有时我们思考却一片茫然

Ooh, it makes me wonder,it makes me wonder.
我非常疑惑 我非常疑惑

There's a feeling I get
我有一种感觉

When I look to the west,
遥望西方

And my spirit is crying for leaving.
我的灵魂为一些正在失去的东西而哭泣

In my thoughts I have seen
恍惚间我看见了

Rings of smoke through the trees,
烟雾笼罩的树林

And the voices of those who stand looking.
还有声音背后伫立凝望的身影

Ooh, it makes me wonder,it really makes me wonder.
我很疑惑,我很疑惑

And it's whispered that soon
不久笛声喑咽了

If we all call the tune
假如我们大声喊出这个音调

Then the piper will lead us to reason.
那个吹笛人会将我们引向清醒

And a new day will dawn
新的一天会来临

For those who stand long,
为那些坚持不懈的人们

And the forests will echo with laughter.
笑声在森林里回荡

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
假如你的树篱大乱

Don't be alarmed now,
请别惊慌

It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
那是春天在为五月女皇沐浴

Yes, there are two paths you can go by
是的,有两条路等你选择

But in the long run,
即使走过漫漫长路之后

There's still time to change the road you're on.
你依然还有时间改变你的选择

And it makes me wonder.
我很疑惑

Your head is humming and it won't go,In case you don't know,
你的头脑在嗡嗡乱响,挥之不去,你束手无策

The piper's calling you to join him,
那吹笛人正在召唤你

Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow,
亲爱的女士你听见风在低吟吗

And did you know,
你是否知道

Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
你的梯子就在那低吟的风中

And as we wind on down the road
当我们沿着路风一般的前行

Our shadows taller than our soul.
长长的影子遮住了我们的灵魂

There walks a lady we all know
迎面走来了那位女士

Who shines white light and wants to show
她闪耀着白光,她要告诉我们

How ev'rything still turns to gold.
任何东西都能变成了金子

And if you listen very hard,The tune will come to you at last
如果你仔细聆听,定会找到那个笛声

When all are one and one is all
当一切成为唯一,当唯一成为一切

To be a rock and not to roll.
做一块磐石吧,而不是随波逐流。

That and she want buying a stairway to heaven.

想买一架

通往天堂

梯子。

——行客工作室

作者:行客工作室         如文章内容侵权:请发邮件到 ifankui@foxmail.com 反馈
简介:本网站成立于2011年,分享各种优化软件、视频教程、电影电视剧下载。
宗旨:一个兴趣爱好而做的博客网站,所以分享的各种软件、电影绝对没有病毒。


  • 祝福天下的母亲:节日快乐!

  • 冰桶挑战失败集锦 有点还伤得很严重住医院了

  • Lost Rivers

    lost rivers免费下载mp3资源

  • 胥渡吧小蝶的照片

    2014成长季:胥渡吧百变声优小蝶一人独揽38角色

  • 大学毕业生:你的人生hold住了吗?

  • 气功大师王林是真的假的?

  • 音乐:《Color me love》李健

  • Give to all my friends

  • 《夜的钢琴曲》全专辑下载

  • 洛阳性奴案地窖内结构及嫌疑人相貌曝光

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注




  1. Katharina 2013-09-02 17:31 回复
    Opera 12.10 Opera 12.10 Windows XP Windows XP

    超赞!

  2. huazai 2013-03-14 23:13 回复
    Google Chrome 27.0.1430.3 Google Chrome 27.0.1430.3 Windows 8 Windows 8

    这首听不到了。我想下载下来。可以给我一个链接吗?

  3. 耳朵音乐 2012-08-21 12:29 回复
    Firefox 14.0.1 Firefox 14.0.1 Windows XP Windows XP

    音乐是放在空间里的吧 路过/

    • Fan able 2012-08-24 13:23 回复
      Sogou Explorer Sogou Explorer Windows 7 Windows 7

      有的是 有的不是 额 没有那么大的空间